You can trust our selection for Smartthings Sensors Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 59174 reviews for Smartthings Sensors and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Smartthings Sensors where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Smartthings Sensors.
Comparison Chart for Best Smartthings Sensors59174 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Smartthings Sensors in this article.
Table Of Content:
- THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Pet Friendly, Zigbee Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat...
- Sengled Smart Window & Door Sensor, Hub Required, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings...
- Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLAAA Door & Window Multipurpose Sensor, White, 1 Count Pack of 1
- Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune, White PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO
- 【5-Year Warranty】 SURPOWER CR2450 3V Lithium Battery 2450 DL2450 for LED Lights and Candles, SmartThings...
- HQRP 4-Pack Coin Lithium Battery for Samsung Smartthings Multipurpose Sensor F-MLT-US-2 + HQRP Coaster...
- Centralite Micro Motion Sensor Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- THIRDREALITY Zigbee Contact Sensor, Door and Window Sensor for Home Security and Smart Home Automation...
- ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity
- Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave...
1. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with most of Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with build-in Zigbee hub.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away.
2. Sengled Smart Window & Door Sensor
- Simple Set Up: Pair the sensor directly to the Sengled Smart Hub using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android).
- Simple Installation: Use the in app guide to activate your sensor.
- Check In From Anywhere: See the status of your window or door by checking the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android) when connected to a Sengled Smart Hub.
- Automate Your Home: Have your entryway lights turn on when you open the front door automatically.
- Keep An Eye Out: Know when your door or window has been opened by checking the timeline in the Sengled Home app.
3. Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLAAA Door & Window Multipurpose Sensor
- Versatile Monitoring: All-in-one open/close, vibration, orientation, angle (tilt), and temperature sensor for multipurpose functionality.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive instant phone alerts if a door, window, cabinet or drawer opens unexpectedly.
- Stay Safe: Get a notification if you forgot to close your doors or windows to ensure your home stays safe.
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately).
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings, and Zigbee communication protocols
4. Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune
- COMPATIBILITY: Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-Wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV.
- HOME SECURITY and AUTOMATION: Detect motion of intruders for security, as well as trigger alerts to your home hub.
- PET IMMUNE: 55 pound pet immunity – eliminate false alarms from pets
- INSTALLATION: Easy installation, not tools required, corner or flush mounting
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 5 year battery life
5. 【5-Year Warranty】 SURPOWER CR2450 3V Lithium Battery 2450 DL2450 for LED Lights and Candles
- Better quality: SURPOWER is a professional battery manufacturing factory, providing a large number of high-quality batteries for many companies around the world for many years.
- Safety certification: Using high quality core raw materials and precision manufacturing process make SURPOWER button battery no leakage and safer.
- Better price: SURPOWER brand is factory direct sale, was invited to Amazon.
- Better after-sales service: The date of production, shelf life and capacity of the battery are clearly marked on the cardboard, please rest assured that the purchase .
- Applicable to the following models:CR2450,DL2450,ECR2450,GPCR2450,CR2450,BR2450,BR2450-1W,KCR2450,LM2450,5029LC, 2450.
6. HQRP 4-Pack Coin Lithium Battery for Samsung Smartthings Multipurpose Sensor F-MLT-US-2 + HQRP Coaster
- HQRP® Four Lithium Batteries plus HQRP® Coaster;
- Battery Voltage: 3V;
- Each lasts 2-6 months;
- 60 Days warranty!
7. Centralite Micro Motion Sensor (Works with SmartThings
- Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- 15-foot detection range
- 2-year battery life
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Trigger scenes, notifications, and automation features when used with a ZigBee-compatible hub
8. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Contact Sensor
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE DOOR SENSOR: Works with most of Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with build-in Zigbee hub.
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds.
- SUIT FOR MOSTLY DOORS AND WINDOWS OF THE HOUSE AND 2-YEARS LONG BATTERY LIFE: Door Sensor uses two AAA 1.
- MORE FUN WITH ALEXA ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered When door or window is open, turn on a light, send an alert to your phone, let Alexa make a voice alarm or make a joke, etc.
- UPGRADED THIRD REALITY APP AND SKILL FUNCTIONS: Connected with Third Reality Hub/Speaker, you can check the battery level in the APP, then replace the batteries in time; history record is also open to the users, so you can know when the state of the movement has been detected and deal with it in time.
9. ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 (Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity)
- 4 SMART SENSORS IN 1: This compact device detects and reports motion, temperature, humidity, and light level to your smart home app.
- NEW IMPROVED VERSION: The included CR123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version.
- CUSTOMIZE IT: Choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes (your hub needs to support advanced parameter input).
- SECURITY FIRST: This sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption.
- WILL IT WORK WITH MY HUB? This sensor is NOT supported by Wink, Vivint, ADT Pulse, Qolsys, or other Z-Wave alarm panels.
10. Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor.
- Wireless and Cordless.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Smartthings Sensors currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Smartthings Sensors based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Smartthings Sensors before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Smartthings Sensors they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Smartthings Sensors, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Smartthings Sensors before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Smartthings Sensors will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Smartthings Sensors if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Smartthings Sensors on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.