Are you looking for Smartthings Motion Sensor Reviews? Our experts found 47700 number of feedback online for "Smartthings Motion Sensor" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Smartthings Motion Sensor. On selected products for the Best Smartthings Motion Sensor you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 (Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||UME Smart WiFi LED Security Light Motion Sensor Outdoor||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Centralite Micro Motion Sensor (Works with SmartThings||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLBAA Magnetic Motion Sensor||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Smartthings Motion Sensor
Our team scanned 47700 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Smartthings Motion Sensor in this article.
Table Of Content:
- ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity
- UME Smart WiFi LED Security Light Motion Sensor Outdoor, compatible with Alexa/Google/SmartThings,3000LM,2700-6500K,Waterproof,Dusk...
- FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement, Temperature, Light Intensity, Accelerometer, FGMS-001...
- Centralite Micro Motion Sensor Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, On/Off, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Includes...
- THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Pet Friendly, Zigbee Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat...
- Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLBAA Magnetic Motion Sensor, White, 1 Count Pack of 1
- Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave...
- Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune, White PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO
1. ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 (Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity)
- 4 SMART SENSORS IN 1: This compact device detects and reports motion, temperature, humidity, and light level to your smart home app.
- NEW IMPROVED VERSION: The included CR123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version.
- CUSTOMIZE IT: Choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes (your hub needs to support advanced parameter input).
- SECURITY FIRST: This sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption.
- WILL IT WORK WITH MY HUB? This sensor is NOT supported by Wink, Vivint, ADT Pulse, Qolsys, or other Z-Wave alarm panels.
2. UME Smart WiFi LED Security Light Motion Sensor Outdoor
- APP Remote Controlled Via WiFi】: The light can be connected to smartphone by 2.
- Voice Control & Smart Timer】: “TuyaSmart” supports third-party voice services, like Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, etc.
- Super Bright & Energy Saving】: Generate max 3000 lumens (dimmable) at low power of 31W; 2700 to 6500K adjustable temperature (Warm white – Daylight white – Cool white); equivalent to 120W halogen light, saving more than 88% electricity bill.
- Motion Sensor & Adjustable Design】: Detect ambient motion by PIR sensor and activate lighting while event records can be checked on APP (max 59ft sensing range and 5s-60min adjustable full light duration time).
- Easy Installation & Weatherproof】: With simple wiring steps, the light can be easily mounted on the wall, under eave and soffit.
- 2 Opitional Mode & 5-year Warranty】: Two modes in APP: ①Manual mode-use as a normal light (can adjust brightness and color temperature); ②Sensor Mode-make the sensor work (can customize sensor settings).
3. FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement
- All you need: dependable motion alerts, quick light reports, real-time temperature readings, and vibration notifications sent straight to your z-wave hub.
- And more: all data is transmitted to your system using encrypted signals, protected by tamper alerts.
- Hub required: this sensor will work beautifully with any open z-wave system like smart things, Vera, nexia, home center lite, or home seer.
- Ultra small: install the smallest 4-in-1 sensor anywhere without ruining the view.
- You’re covered: this is a z-wave plus certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials.
4. Centralite Micro Motion Sensor (Works with SmartThings
- Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- 15-foot detection range
- 2-year battery life
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Trigger scenes, notifications, and automation features when used with a ZigBee-compatible hub
5. Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws.
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera.
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work).
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines.
6. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub).
- SELECTABLE MOTION CONTROL – Personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections.
- Please refer user guide below for better use
7. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with most of Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with build-in Zigbee hub.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away.
8. Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLBAA Magnetic Motion Sensor
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive alerts when there’s unexpected movement in your home
- Home Automation: Set devices to automatically turn on or off as people come and go to minimize energy usage.
- Detection Ready: Adjust the sensor with the quick tilt magnetic ball mount to capture motion up to 15 feet with 120 degree view range.
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately).
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and Z-Wave and ZigBee communication protocols
9. Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor.
- Wireless and Cordless.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption.
10. Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune
- COMPATIBILITY: Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-Wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV.
- HOME SECURITY and AUTOMATION: Detect motion of intruders for security, as well as trigger alerts to your home hub.
- PET IMMUNE: 55 pound pet immunity – eliminate false alarms from pets
- INSTALLATION: Easy installation, not tools required, corner or flush mounting
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 5 year battery life
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Smartthings Motion Sensor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Smartthings Motion Sensor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Smartthings Motion Sensor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Smartthings Motion Sensor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Smartthings Motion Sensor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Smartthings Motion Sensor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Smartthings Motion Sensor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Smartthings Motion Sensor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Smartthings Motion Sensor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.