Are you looking for Smart Home Motion Sensor Reviews? Our experts found 49973 number of feedback online for "Smart Home Motion Sensor" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Smart Home Motion Sensor. On selected products for the Best Smart Home Motion Sensor you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Smart Home Motion Sensor
We’ve scanned 49973 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Smart Home Motion Sensor than this review article may help you.
- Best Smart Switch For Smartthings
- Best Camera For Smartthings
- Best Non Programmable Thermostat Under $50
Table Of Content:
- Onvis Smart Homekit Motion Sensor Indoor Humidity Gauge Hygrometer Thermometer Home Automation Trigger...
- Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights...
- Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install...
- SMART CAREGIVER TL-5102MP Motion Sensor And Pager
- Honeywell Home RCHSPIR1 Honeywell Smart Home Security Motion Sensor, White
- 【OSI Wireless WiFi Smart Home Security DIY Alarm System 8 Piece】 DIY Home Wi-Fi Alarm Kit with Motion...
- WiFi&GSM 10-Piece kit Wireless Home Security Alarm System Motion Sensor, Door/Window Sensor with Smart...
- Eve Motion Apple HomeKit Smart Home Motion Sensor for Triggering Accessories and Scenes
- YoLink Motion Sensor, 1/4 Mile World's Longest Range Smart Home Indoor Wireless Motion Detector Sensor...
- Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation...
1. Onvis Smart Homekit Motion Sensor Indoor Humidity Gauge Hygrometer Thermometer Home Automation Trigger Bluetooth No Hub Required
- Get notified】Once movement is detected, instant notifications will be sent to your iOS devices.
- Temperature & Humidity Gauge】Except for motion tracking, Onvis 3-in-1 motion sensor access temperature and humidity accurately.
- Amazing Automations】Never walk into a dark room again.
- Homekit Compatibility】Onvis motion sensor works exclusively with Apple HomeKit devices such as HomeKit switch/plug/outlet/bulb/camera/lock, no hub required; for remote access it requires iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 10.
- Setting it up with HomeKit is a breeze.
2. Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub
- The Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency.
- During the night the Philips Hue Motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest.
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws (included).
- Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more.
- Installed in a minute.
- The Philips Hue motion sensor requires a Philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system.
- When you use the Philips Hue motion sensor with a Philips Hue bridge, you can use it to control any HomeKit compatible appliance.
3. Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights.
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders, Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home, It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you’re home, even when you’re not.
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want.
- UNLOCK HUE’S FULL POTENTIAL: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features.
4. SMART CAREGIVER TL-5102MP Motion Sensor And Pager
- Allows caregiver freedom to monitor movement remotely
- Removes alarm noise from bedside
- Optional adjustable mounting bracket
- 1 Caregiver Pager (Batteries Sold Separately) 1 Motion Sensor (Batteries Sold Separately)
5. Honeywell Home RCHSPIR1 Honeywell Smart Home Security Motion Sensor
- EASY, DIY INSTALLATION – No wires, no screws – just an easy adhesive mounting for fast and simple installation.
- LONG-RANGE SENSITIVITY – Tamper-proof smart technology alerts you to motion from across the room within a 40 ft.
- ALERT NIGHT & DAY – Infrared motion detection with a battery that lasts up to 3 years means you rarely have to worry about changing the battery.
- PET-FRIENDLY SMART DETECTION – Ignores background motion like fans, robot vacuums, or pets up to 79 lb (36 kg) so you only get alerted to what matters.
- COMPLETELY WIRELESS – Communicates wirelessly and efficiently using Honeywell Secure Wiselink Protocol.
- UP TO 40 FT DETECTION (12 M)
- EXTEND YOUR SYSTEM WITH ACCESSORIES – All Honeywell Smart Home Security accessories require a connection to the Honeywell Camera Base Station.
- Honeywell Smart Home Security Base Station Required
6. 【OSI Wireless WiFi Smart Home Security DIY Alarm System – 8 Piece】 DIY Home Wi-Fi Alarm Kit with Motion Detector
- EASY & QUICK INSTALLATION & REMOVAL *SEE STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW* – NO MONTHLY FEES】– Also no installation costs, or contracts required.
- COMPLETE CONTROL FROM SMART LIFE APP】– This self-monitoring system allows you to arm and disarm the system, get notifications, set alarm modes, sync all your OSI Alarm devices and monitor them from the Smart Life App! If Wi-Fi isn’t available, you will need to use your phone’s data plan.
- 1 CHOICE FOR RENTERS AND FREQUENT MOVERS】– Most landlords do not allow you to drill holes in the wall or install complex security systems so the OSI Wi-Fi Alarm System is best overall precisely because it’s simple, super affordable, it’s easy to install and it does its job.
- PROTECTION FOR BREAK-INS & EMERGENCIES】– Be the first to know when doors and windows open.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE BOX! 】– 1x Wi-Fi Alarm panel with built-in 4.
7. WiFi&GSM 10-Piece kit Wireless Home Security Alarm System Motion Sensor
No hidden costs and subscription fee: No contract with security company with Free app, your alarm kit includes 1 alarm host,1 motion detector, 2 remote controls, 4 door/window sensors, 1 rfid cards and 1 wired siren, all come with the required batteries.
Support WIFI and GSM dual network(you also can use only WIFI Or GSM) with touchpad and 128*64 color screen with time display and disarm/arm display, you can always know the status of the alarm.
The home alarm system can learn a total of up to 100 sensors and 2 wired sensors, With door and window open reminder function, no longer have to concern about leaving the door open and always think about the home will enter the burglars, Independent zone delay alarm and arming.
Power goes off and comes back on send SMS function, with a backup battery, no longer have to worry about burglar cut off the power and make the alarm failure, Arming and alarm deactivation can be conveniently done by remote control, app rfid card or call.
EASY TO USE: You can Choose the Alarm kit that fits your needs and add additional components and accessories at any time.
8. Eve Motion – Apple HomeKit Smart Home Motion Sensor for Triggering Accessories and Scenes
- Automatically set scenes and control connected lights and accessories via your presence
- Stay informed by receiving notifications when movement is detected, courtesy of your home hub (Apple TV, HomePod, HomePod mini).
- Apple HomeKit-enabled: Unparalleled ease of use and advanced security; get up and running in a flash with quick & easy set up and no need for a bridge or gateway.
- Enjoy the highest data privacy: no Eve cloud, no registration, no profiling
- Technical data: Reaction time of two seconds, field of view: 120°, distance: 9 m / 30 ft.
9. YoLink Motion Sensor
- World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile).
- Early-Warning Notifications – Receive real-time early-warning notifications in the form of smartphone banner alerts, limited SMS/text messages, and emails, each optional and configured per your needs; Please note: YoLink Motion Sensor does not alarm or chime, it only sends notifications; For an audible alarm, consider our Siren Alarm.
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life: Because of the low power consumption, device batteries may last 2 years or more (depending on application and device usage/activity), on standard AAA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required)!.
- From Simple to Super-Smart: After setting up your notification preferences, keep it simple and let the YoLink system do the rest and monitor your home and property for you.
- YoLink Hub Required but not included: YoLink Hub is the only central controller for YoLink devices, and it connects YoLink devices to the internet and the cloud.
10. Aqara Motion Sensor
- NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately.
- UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- BROADER DETECTION RANGE】Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Smart Home Motion Sensor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Smart Home Motion Sensor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Smart Home Motion Sensor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Smart Home Motion Sensor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Smart Home Motion Sensor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Smart Home Motion Sensor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Smart Home Motion Sensor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Smart Home Motion Sensor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Smart Home Motion Sensor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.