Are you looking for Raspberry Pi Home Automation Reviews? Our experts found 52286 number of feedback online for "Raspberry Pi Home Automation" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Raspberry Pi Home Automation. On selected products for the Best Raspberry Pi Home Automation you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Raspberry Pi Home Automation
We’ve scanned 52286 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Raspberry Pi Home Automation than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa...
- Logitech Harmony Hub for Control of 8 Home Entertainment Devices
- How to Setup a Raspberry Pi Web Server: Web Sites, Home Automation, Security Cameras and Email
- ZkeeShop for Raspberry Pi 4 Armor Aluminum Alloy Case with Cooling Column Passive Cooling Case Compatible...
- Z-Wave.Me RaZberry2 Z-Wave Plug-On Module for Raspberry Pi US frequency
- SunFounder Raspberry Pi Ultimate Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 4B 3B+ 400, Python C Java Scratch, Online...
- KEYESTUDIO 5V DCAC 4-Channel Relay Hat Shield Module Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 4/A+/B+/Pi 2 Model...
- Sequent Microsystems Home Automation 8-Layer Stackable HAT for Raspberry Pi Third Generation of The Original...
- KEYESTUDIO 37 in 1 Sensor Kit 37 Sensors Modules Starter Kit for Arduino Mega R3 2560 Raspberry Pi Programming...
- KEYESTUDIO Smart Home Starter Kit for Arduino for Uno R3, Electronics Home Automation Coding Toys, Wooden...
1. Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size.
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status.
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away.
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users.
2. Logitech Harmony Hub for Control of 8 Home Entertainment Devices
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to 8 remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app.
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment.
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites.
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
4. ZkeeShop for Raspberry Pi 4 Armor Aluminum Alloy Case with Cooling Column Passive Cooling Case Compatible for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Increasing the large Cooling column allows for better heat dissipation.
- Increase the power cooling column to bring better heat dissipation to your Raspberry Pi 4.
- There is no need to install a fan. It also provides perfect heat dissipation.
- Durable, hard, long-lasting rust-free, wear-resistant, and can be well protected to your Raspberry Pi 4.
- All ports and slots of the case can fit perfectly with Raspberry Pi 4.
5. Z-Wave.Me RaZberry2 – Z-Wave Plug-On Module for Raspberry Pi (US frequency)
- Z-Wave transceiver pluggable to the GPIO interface of the Raspberry PI
- Optimized transceiver firmware running on the Z-Wave transceiver chip
- Certified Z-Wave communication stack Z-Way – running on the Raspberry PI and offering a web based interface.
- Z-Way AJAX based demo User Interface for easy access to all Z-Wave functions of Z-Way and as a reference for own User Interface enhancements.
- Attention: The Raspberry PI board is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
6. SunFounder Raspberry Pi Ultimate Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 4B 3B+ 400
- Ultimate Raspberry Pi Kit】SunFounder Raspberry Pi Ultimate Kit is suitable for all users, from beginners to advanced programmers.
- 337 Components and IoT Modules】Comes with all the necessary components and IoT modules for learning application programming and exploring creative prototyping, such as: camera module, speaker, dot matrix module, I2C LCD module, infrared sensor, accelerometer, 9G servo motor, and many more.
- 131 Projects Provided】The kit includes 131 projects in various degrees of complexity.
- 4 Programming Languages】To meet the needs of programmers at every level, the 131 lessons are provided in four programming languages: 59 Python lessons, 44 lessons in C#, 10 processing lessons in Java, and 18 lessons in Scratch (the preferred language for beginners to learn electronics and programming).
- One-stop Online Learning & Programming】SunFounders online learning platform provides a professional one-stop shop for programming the Raspberry Pi.
7. KEYESTUDIO 5V DCAC 4-Channel Relay Hat Shield Module Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 4/A+/B+/Pi 2 Model B/Pi 3 Model B
- This shield uses SONGLE relay, providing 4-channel input and output.
- All the channels can control up to 24V DC or 250V AC on 10 A
- providing installation package, source code and quick start guide PDF
- With functional testing, voltage and current testing, all our boards are fully qualified before selling.
- Adopting environmental-friendly raw materials, passed the United States FCC certification and the EU CE certification.
8. Sequent Microsystems Home Automation 8-Layer Stackable HAT for Raspberry Pi – Third Generation of The Original MEGAIO Multifunction Raspberry Pi HAT for IoT
- Third generation of the original MEGAIO multifunction Raspberry Pi HAT for IoT, Home, Industrial and Building Automation.
- Control eight 24V AC or DC loads of up to 6A each using on board relays with N.
- Read eight digital inputs from home security contacts using optically isolated inputs.
- Software support includes Command Line, Python, Node-RED native nodes, Domoticz Plugin and OpenPLC integration.
- Optional loopback cable can be used to self test all the I/O functions.
9. KEYESTUDIO 37 in 1 Sensor Kit 37 Sensors Modules Starter Kit for Arduino Mega R3 2560 Raspberry Pi Programming
- This sensor kit comes with 37 basic sensors and modules, which is good for learning basic knowledge about sensors.
- It comes with detailed tutorials which include pictures and code and 37 projects, explained step by step.
- Each module has 3-4 pins broken out that make it easy to plug into a solderless breadboard or hook up to with DuPont wires.
- Packed well in nice box, also each item packed well separately.
- High quality kit for those beginners who are interested in programming.
10. KEYESTUDIO Smart Home Starter Kit for Arduino for Uno R3
- Entry-level Coding Toy for Beginners】Designed for learning electronics and programming in a simple and fun way.
- Intro to Electronics Kit】In this kit, you can build a model smart house with laser-cut wood boards, a lot sensors and actuators, and the plus control board.
- Multi-function 】The smart home includes the functions of Lights and People Photocell Sensor/Human Infrared Sensor/LED Module/Soil dry Reminder Soil Humidity Sensor/Gas leak Alert/Steam Sensor/BT remote App Control etc.
- Creative&Thoughtful Gift 】Great for anyone that’s into learning Arduino, electronic, home automation and coding.
- About KEYESTUDIO Arduino Starter Kit 】You need to prepare a computer to upload code to it and 6 AA batteries to power it.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Raspberry Pi Home Automation currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Raspberry Pi Home Automation based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Raspberry Pi Home Automation before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Raspberry Pi Home Automation they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Raspberry Pi Home Automation, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Raspberry Pi Home Automation before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Raspberry Pi Home Automation will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Raspberry Pi Home Automation if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Raspberry Pi Home Automation on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.