You can trust our selection for Homekit Light Switch Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 58095 reviews for Homekit Light Switch and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Homekit Light Switch where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Homekit Light Switch.
|1||Leviton D215S-2RW Decora Smart Wi-Fi Switch (2nd Gen)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Lutron Caseta Smart Home Dimmer Switch||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||3 Way Smart dimmer Switch Kit||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Eve Light Switch - Apple HomeKit Smart Home||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||WeMo Smart Light Switch 2ND Gen||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||meross Smart Dimmer Switch Single Pole Supports Apple HomeKit||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Refoss Smart Light Switch||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||3 Way Smart Switch||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||meross Smart Light Switch Supports Apple HomeKit||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Wemo WLS0403-BDL Wi-Fi Light Switch 3-Way 2-Pack Bundle - Control Lighting from Anywhere||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Homekit Light Switch
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Homekit Light Switch after analyzing 58095 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Leviton D215S-2RW Decora Smart Wi-Fi Switch , Works with Hey Google, Alexa, Apple HomeKit/Siri, and Anywhere...
- Lutron Caseta Smart Home Dimmer Switch, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant | for...
- 3 Way Smart dimmer Switch Kit, Meross Smart Light Switch Supports Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant...
- Eve Light Switch Apple HomeKit Smart Home, Smart Light Switch, Set Timers & Schedules, Bluetooth, App...
- WeMo Smart Light Switch 2ND Gen
- meross Smart Dimmer Switch Single Pole Supports Apple HomeKit, Alexa Google Assistant & SmartThings, 2.4Ghz...
- Refoss Smart Light Switch, Single Pole Smart Switch, Neutral Wire Required, Compatible with Apple HomeKit...
- 3 Way Smart Switch, meross Smart Light Switch Supports Apple Homekit, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant & SmartThings...
- meross Smart Light Switch Supports Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant & SmartThings, 2.4Ghz...
- Wemo WLS0403-BDL Wi-Fi Light Switch 3-Way 2-Pack Bundle Control Lighting from Anywhere, Easy In-Wall Installation...
1. Leviton D215S-2RW Decora Smart Wi-Fi Switch (2nd Gen)
- NO HUB: control lights from anywhere – simply replace your switch
- USE YOUR VOICE: works with Hey Google, Amazon Alexa or Apple Siri to turn connected bulbs and fixtures on or off.
- WORKS WITH HOMEKIT: Control with the Apple Home app and Siri from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, or HomePod.
- EASY TO INSTALL: 2.
- MY LEVITON APP: schedule lights to turn on when you want including sunrise/sunset, easily create lighting scenes with multiple devices, and control from anywhere.
- PARTNERS: works with IFTTT, Samsung SmartThings and Schlage Wi-Fi locks
2. Lutron Caseta Smart Home Dimmer Switch
- PEACE OF MIND: Set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; Enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home even if you’re away (smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required).
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Ring, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand (smart bridge required).
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice or from the wall; Schedule lights to change at set times or activate scenes with the touch of a button (bridge required).
- GET MORE, SPEND LESS: 1 Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; Make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs.
- WORKS IN ANY HOME: Unlike other smart dimmer switches, Caseta works in any home, of any age, as it does not require a neutral wire.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: For added convenience, use with wireless Pico remote (PJ2-3BRL-GXX-L01) to turn your lights on, off, or dim and brighten with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home.
- EASY 3-WAY SETUP: Create a 3-way by mounting Pico to almost any wall surface – no cutting holes or pulling wire, with a wall mount bracket (PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately).
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: Works with up to 150W dimmable LED light bulbs/CFL light bulbs or 600W incandescent bulbs/halogen bulbs; not rated for low voltage applications (i.
- INCLUDES: (1) Caseta dimmer switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately
3. 3 Way Smart dimmer Switch Kit
- Neutral Wire Required: The Smart Dimmer Switch Kit includes a Main & Secondary Switch.
- 3-way Application: Only for 3-way installation, please note the Main switch cannot work with other standard 3 way switches.
- HomeKit remote control: To enable HomeKit remote control, you need a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, or an iPad.
- Voice Control And Time Setting: Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple Watch, Siri, Carplay, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings.
- Easy To Install: 15 mins for installation.
4. Eve Light Switch – Apple HomeKit Smart Home
- Switch lights on and off with your iPhone or iPad (Siri or app), or via the onboard switch
- HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use, advanced security, and absolute data privacy
- Simultaneously control other Apple HomeKit-enabled accessories in scenes
- Set timers for regular schedules or simulate presence when you are out of the house or on vacation.
- Easy setup: direct connection via Bluetooth low energy technology – no bridge or gateway required
5. WeMo Smart Light Switch 2ND Gen
- WeMo light switch seamlessly replaces your old wall light switch.
- Set schedules and timers.
- Randomize lights to protect your home.
- Note: Works with any one way connection light switch (not compatible with 3 way) and requires a neutral wire.
6. meross Smart Dimmer Switch Single Pole Supports Apple HomeKit
- Neutral Wire Required: Please make sure your electric box has a neutral wire(in white color) before purchasing Smart Dimmer Switch.
- Schedule and dim your light from 0% – 100%: Dim the light for the scenes you need.
- Remote and Voice Control: Control your light from anywhere with internet access at anytime by smart dimmer switch.
- Easy installation: With meross’s patent designed, it only needs less than 15 min installation.
- Note: Certified by FCC/ ETL.
7. Refoss Smart Light Switch
- Easy to Install: Neutral wire(in white color) required.
- Remote and Voice Control: Turn switch on/off from anywhere with your smartphone using Refoss app.
- Schedule and Scene: Schedule the smart switch to turn on/off automatically according to your daily routines.
- Most Important-Safety: Housing of the switch is made from PC-ABS which has excellent heat resistance, dimensional stability and impact resistance.
- Support: If you have questions about switch type, installation, connection or any other aspect, please feel free to contact us, we will provide solutions until you feel satisfied.
8. 3 Way Smart Switch
- Neutral Wire Required: Please make sure your electric box has a neutral wire(in white color) before purchasing 3 way smart switch(NOT a dimmer switch).
- Affordable and Easy to Install: With meross’s patent designed 3 way smart light switch, you only need to replace one traditional 3 way switch.
- Remote and Voice Control: Control your light from anywhere with internet anytime by smart switch.
- Schedule and 3-way Application: Smart 3 way switch supports to turn on and off the light automatically.
- Technical Support: 3-way light switch housing is made of PC+ABS fire-retardant material.
9. meross Smart Light Switch Supports Apple HomeKit
- Neutral Wire Required: Please make sure your electric box has a neutral wire(in white color) before purchasing Smart Light Switch.
- Remote Control: To enable HomeKit remote control, you need a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, or an iPad.
- Voice Control: Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Apple Watch, Siri, Carplay, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings.
- Easy to Install: Less than 15 min installation.
- Schedule and Timer Setting: Meross light switch supports to turn on and off the light automatically.
10. Wemo WLS0403-BDL Wi-Fi Light Switch 3-Way 2-Pack Bundle – Control Lighting from Anywhere
- Control single pole and 3 way lights from the wall, the App or your Voice
- Works with Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for hands free control
- Easily set automatic schedules and timers in the app
- Randomize lights to make it look like you’re home even when you’re not and group and control multiple Wemo devices with a single 2 second press.
- Only requires one Smart Light Switch per 3 way circuit
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Homekit Light Switch currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Homekit Light Switch based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Homekit Light Switch before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Homekit Light Switch they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Homekit Light Switch, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Homekit Light Switch before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Homekit Light Switch will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Homekit Light Switch if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Homekit Light Switch on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.