Are you looking for Home Automation Controllers Reviews? Our experts found 54228 number of feedback online for "Home Automation Controllers" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Home Automation Controllers. On selected products for the Best Home Automation Controllers you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Home Automation Controllers
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Home Automation Controllers after analyzing 54228 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Somfy RTS Remote Home Automation Controller Telis 4 RTS Pure Remote, 5 Channel 1810633
- YoLink Hub Central Controller Only for YoLink Devices, 1/4 Mile World's Longest Range Smart Hub LoRa Enabled...
- TOPGREENER Smart Light Switch Wi-Fi Scene Controller, 8-Button Programmable Home Automation, Neutral Wire...
- BroadLink RM4 Mini IR Universal Remote Control, Smart Home Automation Wi-Fi Infrared Blaster for TV Air...
- UD ISY994i ZW+ PRO: Z-Wave Plus Certified Home Automation Controller Compatible with Alexa/Google Home...
- UD ISY994i ZW+/IR PRO: Z-Wave Plus Certified Home Automation Controller Compatible with Alexa/Google Home...
- Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron
- BroadLink IR/RF Smart Home Hub-WiFi IR/RF Blaster for Home Automation, TV, Curtain, Shades Remote, Smart...
- BroadLink RM4mini Smart Remote Hub with Sensor Cable -WiFi IR Blaster for TV Remote, Smart AC Controller...
- Accessory USA AC DC Adapter for Control4 Control 4 HC-800 C4-HC800-BL C4-HC800-BL-1 Home Automation Controller...
2. YoLink Hub – Central Controller Only for YoLink Devices
- World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile).
- Plug, Plug & Play! Plug Hub into an outlet, plug Hub into your router, scan in new devices, and enjoy your new system, in minutes! Your Hub is the only device that connects to the Internet, and a wired or WiFi connection is required (wired required for easy & fast Plug, Plug & Play, and most reliable and secure connection).
- That Was Easy! The rock-solid reliability of the LoRa wireless network and longer-lasting batteries (with early-warning replacement notifications) means your YoLink system will offer years of low-maintenance and minimized downtime.
- Easy to Set Up – Scan & Play: Install the YoLink Android/iOS app, and after a couple simple steps devices are up and running.
- No More WiFi Worries: YoLink devices do NOT connect to your WiFi.
3. TOPGREENER Smart Light Switch Wi-Fi Scene Controller
- Save all your scenes in one switch and access them in one convenient location; control a group of Wi-Fi devices simultaneously in a custom scene.
- Create up to 14 scenes for every occasion; for example, create a scene that turns house lights on, activates a ceiling fan, powers on your stereo or entertainment system, and more.
- Compatible with all TOPGREENER Wi-Fi devices and Smart Life-compatible devices; works with TOPGREENER and Smart Life apps for easy pairing and remote control.
- Secured 2.
- Neutral wire required; 15A, 120VAC; incandescent/halogen: 1000W, electronic ballast: 5A, standard ballast: 120VA, resistive 1800VA, motor: 1/2HP; FCC compliant, UL listed; 1-year warranty; wall plate sold separately.
4. BroadLink RM4 Mini IR Universal Remote Control
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Support 50,000+ IR controlled devices such as TV, STB, Air conditioner, Fan, Video Recorder, DVD and more.
- NEW BROADLINK APP CONTROL – New App named BroadLink is available now in App Store and Google Play.
- VOICE CONTROL AND IFTTT – Compatible with Alexa to voice controls your TV, STB, Air Conditioner and Fans, compatible with Google Home to voice control your Air Conditioner.
- NEW FEATURES – Supports external Temperature and Humidity Sensor USB Cable (purchase separately), connect it to the RM4 mini, BroadLink App will show room’s temperature and humidity.
- TECH SUPPORT – One-Year Warranty, 24/7 Technical Support.
5. UD ISY994i ZW+ PRO: Z-Wave Plus Certified Home Automation Controller – Compatible with Alexa/Google Home
- Z-Wave Plus Certified Home Automation Controller
6. UD ISY994i ZW+/IR PRO: Z-Wave Plus Certified Home Automation Controller – Compatible with Alexa/Google Home
- HOME AUTOMATION FROM ANYWHERE – Remotely monitor, configure, and control your home automation devices with the ISY994i Controller.
- SCHEDULE AUTOMATED DEVICES’ ACTIVITY – You can create various schedules and complex triggers based on the combination of schedule with a simple mouse point and click.
- MANAGE MULTIPLE DEVICES EASILY – You can manage up to 1024 nodes (scenes, buttons, folders, devices) with the ISY994i ZW+ IR/PRO Controller.
- EXPANDIBLE & COMPATIBLE – You can utilize OPTIONAL modules to allow for connections with Amazon Echo, IFTTT Maker Channel support, and other supported services.
7. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub – Compatible with Alexa
- New Z-Wave 700 radio supports S2 security and SmartStart device inclusion (Model C-7 hub)
8. BroadLink IR/RF Smart Home Hub-WiFi IR/RF Blaster for Home Automation
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY】: Support RF (315MHZ & 433MHz) controlled devices such as curtain/shades motor, projector, light switch.
- TV / AC CONTROL】: Voice control your TV with On/Off, Volume control, Change channel by number/name, Switch input, Play, Fast forward, Rewind, Pause, Stop, Previous, Next…Voice control your aircon with On/Off, Temperature, Fan speed, mode.
- VOICE CONTROL AND IFTTT】: Works with Alexa or Google Assistant and IFTTT (“BroadLink” skill/service) .
- FEATURES】: Create multiple timers and customized scenes as you need to control your Home Infrared/RF appliances.
- QUALITY & TECH SUPPORT】: NOTE: Require a secured 2.
9. BroadLink RM4mini Smart Remote Hub with Sensor Cable -WiFi IR Blaster for TV Remote
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY】: BroadLink RM4 mini Wi-Fi smart IR hub supports 50,000+ IR controlled entertainment and life appliances, such as TV, Air Conditioner, Set top box, Streaming player, Video Recorder, DVD, Projector, Amplifier, Home Theater, Sound Bar, Home Stereo, Fan, etc.
- TV / AC CONTROL】: – Voice control your TV with On/Off, Volume control, Change channel by number/name, Switch input, Play, Fast forward, Rewind, Pause, Stop, Previous, Next…Smart AC controller, voice control your aircon with On/Off, Temperature, Fan speed, mode…With free easy-to-use BroadLink App for iOS and Android, your phone will be a smart remote, you can remotely control your IR devices no matter you are at home or away.
- VOICE CONTROL AND IFTTT】: Works with Alexa or Google Assistant and IFTTT (“BroadLink” skill/service).
- FEATURES】: Create multiple timers and customized scenes as you need to control your smart home devices.
- QUALITY & TECH SUPPORT】: If you have any problem with the IR hub connection problem, pls feel free to contact us.
10. Accessory USA AC DC Adapter for Control4 Control 4 HC-800 C4-HC800-BL C4-HC800-BL-1 Home Automation Controller Power Supply Cord
- Safety: Our Products are CE / FCC / RoHS certified, tested by the manufacturer to match and / or exceed the OEM specifications.
- This Adapter is a Brand New, High Quality Never USED (non-OEM)
- Compatibility: AC DC Adapter For Control4 Control 4 HC-800 C4-HC800-BL C4-HC800-BL-1 Home Automation Controller Power Supply Cord.
- Note:please make sure the model of your device before buying
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Home Automation Controllers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Home Automation Controllers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Home Automation Controllers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Home Automation Controllers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Home Automation Controllers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Home Automation Controllers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Home Automation Controllers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Home Automation Controllers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Home Automation Controllers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.