Are you looking for Energy Efficient Light Bulb Reviews? Our experts found 56362 number of feedback online for "Energy Efficient Light Bulb" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Energy Efficient Light Bulb. On selected products for the Best Energy Efficient Light Bulb you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Energy Efficient Light Bulb56362 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Energy Efficient Light Bulb. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Tenergy LED Light Bulb, 9 watts Equivalent A19 E26 Medium Standard Base, 5000K Daylight White Energy Saving...
- LOHAS LED Light Bulbs 150W Equivalent, Daylight White 5000K Dimmable A19 Bulb 17 Watt, 1600 Lumen Energy-Efficient...
- TCP LA927KND6 LED Light Bulbs 60 Watt Equivalent | | Energy Efficient , Soft White...
- Sigalux Light Bulbs 100 Watt Equivalent LED Bulbs,A19 Daylight Standard Light Bulbs 5000K White,Non-Dimmable...
- A19 LED Light Bulb 60W Equivalent , 3000K Warm White, Dimmable Energy-Efficient Light Bulb 9W, 800LM, E26...
- SYLVANIA LED A19 Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent Efficient 8.5W Medium Base, 2700K Soft White, 4 pack
- SYLVANIA CFL T2 Twist Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Efficient 13W, 800 Lumens, 6500K, Daylight 3 Pack...
- Philips LED 417089 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Twister , E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-Pack...
- GE LED Night Light, Plug-in, Dusk to Dawn Sensor, Warm White, UL-Certified, Energy Efficient, Ideal Nightlight...
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL, 4100k Cool White, 13W...
2. LOHAS LED Light Bulbs 150W Equivalent
- 1600LM High Brightness -This A19 LED bulb emits full 1600 lumen light output of 5000K daylight white, creates a bright and spacious atmosphere for your space.
- Save Energy up to 88% – This 17 watt LED bulb makes an energy efficient replacement for the 150 watt light bulb such as CFL lamps.
- Easy to Install – With Standard A19 shape and E26 base, this bulb fits in all E26 base fixtures.
- Long Lifespan – Update Version: Internal modules have been upgraded to avoid flashing lights and short circuits.
- Safety and High Quality – UL listed.
3. TCP LA927KND6 LED Light Bulbs 60 Watt Equivalent - - Energy Efficient (9W) - Non-Dimmable - A19 Shape E26 Medium Base, 6 Count (Pack of 1)
- SAVE UP TO 85% ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Buy TCP energy efficient 9 watt LED bulbs to replace your 60 watt bulbs and see the immediate savings!.
- LONG LASTING 18 YEAR LIFESPAN – Rated at 20, 000 hours based on 3 hours per day.
- PERFECT BULB VERSATILITY – These Soft White (2700K) LED provide warm and ambient lighting.
- 800 LUMENS OF IMMEDIATE LIGHT: LEDs provide bright instant light to any room.
- CONSISTENT COLOR – Keep the soft white light you love with 2700K LED bulbs
4. Sigalux Light Bulbs 100 Watt Equivalent LED Bulbs
- Instant On: Sigalux daylight led light bulbs can provide 1500 Lumens of light instantly and offer crisp energizing lighting.
- Energy & Cost Saving: Lower energy consumption instantly (up to 85%) by replacing 100W with 13W.
- Replace Less Often: Each white light bulbs with long-lasting 10,000 hour lifespam.
- 3-Year Warranty: U.
- Direct Replacement: The nature light bulbs are perfect replacement for 100W incandescent,halogen and CFL bulbs,just screw the a19 standard light bulbs into any kind of light fixture which designed with E26 medium base,widely use for your nightstand,living room or dining room.
5. A19 LED Light Bulb 60W Equivalent (UL Listed)
- Comfortable Lighting】The A19 LED light bulb offers soft warm white and comfortable lighting with high CRI 85+ (color rendering index).
- Lasting & Energy Saving】Use an aluminum radiator to ensure that heat is radiated from the lamp.
- Dimmable & High 85+ CRI】Control the brightness of your table lamps and home lighting , which can reduce the lighting output by 100-10%.
- Safety & Reliable & Eco-friendly】Our 3000K light bulb comply with UL- Listed, RoHS, FCC for excellent quality.
- Wide Application】Clear brilliant light with no additional yellow or blue hues added.
6. SYLVANIA LED A19 Light Bulb
- GREAT VALUE – This value pack comes with 4 bulbs, each with 800 lumens of light output at only 8.
- LONG-LASTING – These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because they have a total lifespan of up to 11,000 hours.
- ENERGY-SAVING – These LED light bulbs require less energy and can save you up to 85% on your energy bill.
- NO WARM-UP TIME – These A19 bulbs have no warm-up time.
- SAFE FOR HOME USE – These non-toxic bulbs are mercury and lead free.
- SOFT WHITE – These LED light bulbs has a color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, which produces a soft white color.
- Does not ship to California
7. SYLVANIA CFL T2 Twist Light Bulb
- Energy efficient: Save up to 78% compared to a similar lumen output incandescent bulb.
- Best-in-class: This 3-pack of daylight twist bulbs produce a brightness of 800 lumens and a daylight color temperature of 6500K.
- Long-lasting: designed with a lifetime of 10,000 hours.
- Outdoor Rated: Use only in enclosed fixtures to avoid exposure to weather.
- For Household Use (Medium Base): Use only 120 volt AC.
8. Philips LED 417089 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Twister (A21 Replacement) Household Light Bulb: 2700-Kelvin, 18-Watt (75-Watt Equivalent)
- Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 75-watt equivalent bulb turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment.
- Ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways, this 2700-Kelvin bulb has a soft white color.
- Features a Medium Screw base.
- Creating an inviting atmosphere around the home, Philips T2 bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms.
- This product ships a 4-pack and comes with a 2-year warranty.
9. GE LED Night Light
- Light when you need It: With light sensing technology, this night light automatically turns ON at dusk and OFF at dawn.
- Extended Life: Long lasting, energy efficient LED means no bulbs to replace and the light source feels cool to the touch, even after extensive use.
- Compact Night Light: The modern night light design plugs into any standard unused indoor outlet while leaving the 2nd outlet free for use.
- Home Decor: Compliment your home with this night light’s stylish, glossy white finish
- Safe and Dependable: This reliable night light is UL listed, designed in the USA and comes with a lifetime for your peace of mind.
10. Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS – 60-watt replacement using only 13-watts; 900 lumens of light output; Lasts 10,000 hours.
- PRODUCT FEATURES – Mini spiral T2 design; Emits a cool white colored light; Instant-On; Flicker free.
- USAGE – Ideal for use in desk and table lamps, wall sconces, ceiling mounted fixtures and ceiling fans.
- GENERAL PURPOSE LIGHTING – Brighten up your kitchen, bathroom, office or living room; Perfect for residential or commercial use.
- ENERGY SAVING – Long lasting and consumes 75% less energy than incandescent and halogen light bulbs; RoHS Compliant.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Energy Efficient Light Bulb currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Energy Efficient Light Bulb based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Energy Efficient Light Bulb before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Energy Efficient Light Bulb they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Energy Efficient Light Bulb, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Energy Efficient Light Bulb before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Energy Efficient Light Bulb will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Energy Efficient Light Bulb if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Energy Efficient Light Bulb on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.